Wednesday, November 24, 2010

about two years ago,we traveled to Jorden. there was a global village festival and my father cut for us the tickets and we went. it was the bigest entertainment city in the world and it was lovely. there was alot of village and each site thier was talking about particular village and the heritage of the village.we entered in the syria village and when I was amazzed and bussy with beautiful views I lost my family.I was afraid and there was overcrowded and I exited from this village and entered in other village was thailand. in this village they was offered view about thier custom it was lovely.but i was afraid and I wanted to look for my family and I exited from this village and entered in other village it was India. there was a woman embossed henna on the hand it was interesting thing but I exited from this village and search for my family. finally the security could helped me and I found my family.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Hanouf; but, again, you have used Google Translator!!! Please rewrite your paragraph using your own words so that you would be able to learn from your mistakes.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete